'Are you jealous?' — 'Only when I'm not in control,' he says, not missing a beat. “你眼红吗?”——“除非我把持不住自己,”他毫不犹豫地说道。
The company's troubles started only when it diversified into new products 当公司增加新产品时,麻烦才开始的。
It was only when he finally drifted off to sleep that the headaches eased. 只有当他最后迷迷糊糊睡着时,他的头痛才有所减轻。
Such events occur only when the external conditions are favorable. 这种事情只有在外部条件有利时才会发生。
Only when each logical step has been checked by other mathematicians will the proof be accepted. 只有每一逻辑步骤都被其他数学家验证之后,证明才能成立。
The Bank of England insists that it will cut interest rates only when it is ready 英格兰银行坚持只有条件成熟才会降息。
There is no rudder as such, so the craft can be steered only when under power. 没有真正的方向舵,所以只有在动力驱动的情况下才能操控船只。
He was rescued only when an exhausted friend swam ashore 当一个精疲力尽的友人游上岸后他才获救。
It is spring only when all the flowers are blooming. 万紫千红才是春。
Only when agriculture is fully developed can industry have sufficient materials and markets. 只有农业发展了,工业才有足够的原料和市场。
Only when a reservoir is built here can we solve our irrigation problem. 除非在这里修个水库,才能解决灌溉问题。
Only when our theory combines with practice can the former become areliable knowledge. 只有当理论与实践相结合时,它才变成经得住考验的知识。
Only when they got to a safe place, could we regard ourselves as having done our duty. 只有当他们到达安全地方的时候,我们才能认为自己尽到了责任。
Only when food and clothing are enough can one behave properly. 衣食足而知礼仪。
The non-bleed controller uses air only when exhausting the line to the controlled device. 无放流式调整节器只有在通至调节机构的管道排气时,才消耗空气。
Money is an acquisitive instrument only when it is exchanged for some other economic good. 仅当货币交换其它经济财时,它才是一种营利工具。
She looked quite young from a distance and only when I saw her at close quarters did I realize how old she really was. 从远处看她显得很年轻,但走近一看,我才明白她已有很大年纪了。
Only when we witness death will we recognize the preciousness of life. 只有见证了死亡,我们才会真正认识到生命的可贵。
Because I am lonely only when you cannot see me. 因为我只有在你看不见我的时候,我才最寂寞。
Only when the third opportunity comes will you know clearly what you should do. 而等到第三次机会,明白的人,一定知道应该怎么做了。
Wife: No, only when he's drunk. 妻子:不,只有当他醉了的时候。
A widely known sentence struck my mind that only when you lose something will you know to cherish it. 有一句耳熟能详的话突然间鸣在我的脑际:只有失去了才懂得珍惜。
Only when you can break free, can a whole new world open up to you. 只有当你打破常规,那么一个全新的世界将向你敞开。
This limits your process to grow only when needed. 这就将您的流程限制为仅在需要时才增长。
Additional content is loaded dynamically, but only when it's needed. 额外的内容只在需要时动态地装载。
You can apply xsl: if to generate output only when some other condition is true. 可以应用xsl:if以便只有当其他某些条件满足时才生成输出。
It is usually only when critical queries start slowing down that administrators give RUNSTATS the proper attention. 通常只在关键查询的速度开始减慢时,管理员才会对RUNSTATS给予适当的注意。
Only when this is properly done can you really consider making changes in your system. 仅当正确地完成了这些工作之后,您才可以考虑对系统进行实际的更改。
To reduce contention in the JVM and operating system, use synchronized methods only when feasible. 为了减少JVM和操作系统中的争用,应该只在可行的情况下才使用同步方法。
Although I have always seen value in agile practices, I have not been an early adopter& a role I typically assume only when the risk and stakes are low. 尽管我已经看到了敏捷实践上的价值,但我还不是一个早期的采纳者&我通常是只有在风险和利害关系较低时的一个角色。